Friday, January 23, 2009

How do I remove Stretch Marks?

Over the past five months, I found little red color purple scar on his stomach (Striae). The stretch marks are caused by a turn in my confidence that most nights, I do not even want to undress in front of my husband. I heard pregnancy can cause problems for these small, and as a testimony of this, I gave birth to my first child, there are only 6 months.

Can you give me some advice on how to remove stretch marks?


Answer: There are many questions surrounding the stretch. Recently, scientists have been the effects of topography stretch both physically and mentally on the human body - they can cause emotional problems among women in particular.

After reviewing many costly treatments for the removal of stretch marks, I think I informed you in the direction of a cream or lotion. It is because they are mostly cheap, unlike a treatment such as laser.

Cream I advise you Revitol stretch mark prevention cream. Please do not read the name as it helps prevent stretch marks, but this is not the case, it can also treat existing stretch marks, so you get to get a product that can handle both problems.

It works by increasing the elasticity of the skin that helps stimulate the production of new skin cells, it also promotes healthy skin if it is a pure win - win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment